Home Seller's Guide
Selling Your Western Communities Property?
At Waterfront Properties and Club Communities, we have developed a marketing plan that implements a balanced approach to promoting your property through local, national, and international channels.
Contact A Professional: Please feel free to contact us for information or to answer any of your questions or concerns. By contacting us, you are in no way obligated to work with us. However, when you are ready to take the next step and list your home for sale, you will want to use the most successful real estate professionals available. You will find no one with a better track record than the agents at Waterfront Properties and Club Communities. We will work harder than anyone else to ensure your property gets optimum exposure and reaches the right buyer.
Below is a sample list of some of the places your property will be showcased to receive optimal exposure:
Who We Work With:
- Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate: The Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate is an organization of the premiere independent residential real estate firms from all over the world. Each selection into the organization has been recognized as a marketing leader of distinctive and luxury real estate, remaining dedicated to premium performance, professionalism, and quality service. This relationship helps increase the reach of your property to potential buyers.
- The Board of Regents: The Board of Regents is an exclusive collection of the most elite and legendary real estate brokers from around the world. Each selection is based on leadership and longstanding success in the real estate industry. This relationship also helps increase the reach of your property to potential buyers.
- Mayfair International Realty: An exclusive luxury brand that promotes and markets the world's premier luxury real estate. With worldwide exposure, Mayfair International Realty is one of the best international channels to help promote your property to potential buyers.
- Other Real Estate Agents: We have developed stellar relationships with other local real estate agents, affording us with a large pool of potential buyers for your property.
- LuxuryRealEstate.com: LuxuryRealEstate.com is the number one portal for luxury real estate and has been voted "Best of the Web" by Forbes magazine many times.
- Yahoo Real Estate: Yahoo Real Estate is a real estate portal that boasts an estimated 20,000,000 unique monthly visitors.
- Realtor.com: Realtor.com is a real estate portal that has an estimated 18,000,000 unique monthly visitors.
- Trulia: Trulia is a fantastic real estate search engine relied upon by buyers, sellers, and real estate professionals, featuring an estimated 57,000,000 unique monthly visitors.
- Social Media: We have a very strong social media presence. Over the years, we have built up strong and active Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google Plus pages. This is where we will showcase and promote your property. We also use our social media presence to drive traffic to our web page, where your property will be featured.
- The New York Times: We advertise in The New York Times, one of the largest metropolitan newspapers in the United States, with an estimated 1,379,806 daily circulation rate.
- The Wall Street Journal: Your home will so be advertized in The Wall Street Journal, an international newspaper with an estimated daily circulation rate of over 2,000,000 and over 931,000 paying online subscribers.
Check Out The Competition: Click here for a search tool that will show you the current properties for sale by your competition.
Get A Free Home Evaluation: Fill out the form below for a free Home Evaluation and Comparative Market Analysis on your property's value in today's current market.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.